<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Title for POTUS 

After that speech yesterday, which will be exceeded in quality, clarity, honesty and earnestness by 98% of the high school valedictorian addresses in the country this year, Mr. Obama now deserves, in my heartfelt opinion, the title "Dumbass-In-Chief."

That's the only charitable explanation for the steaming pile of male bovine excrement that Mr. Obama delivered.

One less charitable explanation is that Mr. Obama has as his goal the destruction of the United States of America as we know it. I made this point before, on 5 April. In a way, the President's performance on Wednesday suggests to me that ineptness (or "dumbassity" as my teenage daughter might say) is the most likely alternative, because it was so poorly done.

So, overcome by charitable spirit, henceforth I shall add "Dumbass-In-Chief" to my list of epithets for Mr. Obama.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?