<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Obama's Speeches 

I watched the signing of the Finance Reform bill a little while ago. Sad.

What's sadder (because I weep for my country that it has chosen Mr. Obama to be President), is that every time I hear Obama speak, I am reminded of the old joke about the Three Big Lies.

For those of you who were born yesterday, the Three Big Lies are:
"This won't hurt a bit."

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help you."

"Of course I'll respect you in the morning." (or some variation on that theme)
How much damage can this guy, along with his allies Pelosi, Reid and the rest of the Dems in Congress, do before he's turned out of office? I don't want to find out, because I suspect that it will involve our Constitution being rendered a dead letter.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?