<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Obama's Health Care Speech 

Angry. Glittering generalities. Gratuitous jabs at Republicans. How ya gonna do it? Kennedy nostalgia.

"We don't want to run the banks."

"We don't want to run the auto industry."

"If you pass the stimulus bill the unemployment rate will not exceed 8%."

"If you want to know what I'm about, look at the people I surround myself with." (OK, that's a paraphrase, or not, but it's essentially what he said. In any event, the old adage about you're known by the company you keep still applies.)

I don't believe a f***ing word this guy says.

If this bill passes, by 2016 we'll have a single payer health system in this country, and it'll look a lot like the UK and Canada systems. I'm 63, and under Obamacare I don't expect to make it much past 75, if I'm fortunate enough to get that far.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?