<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day 

I got up, turned on Fox News, and was treated to five minutes or so of live video of Barack Obama voting while the morning crew commented. Big whoop. Is it just me, or is it really a waste of bandwidth for TV news to show more than about 30 seconds of live video of a political candidate (or anyone, for that matter) voting? What is the point?

One thing I am thankful for on this election day is the end of all the stupid commercials, the pundit round tables and the obnoxious phone calls.

Grump.

BTW, I voted by mail after I got to the point where I was certain nothing more anyone could say was going to change my mind about the candidates or the issues. To paraphrase Mark Twain, it provided a relief to the soul denied even to prayer.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?