Tuesday, April 03, 2007
I believe this to be true because:
- We think of the future in terms of minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years; they think of the future in terms of months, years, decades, generations, centuries and millennia.
- In our society, people are generally not willing to give our lives, or even to fight for what we supposedly believe in; they are eager to die in service to Allah.
- We believe in "live and let live" and they believe that it is their solemn duty to convert everyone on Earth to Islam, or put those who refuse to death.
- We believe in fairness, accommodation and compromise as among all peoples and cultures; they believe when a Muslim deals with an infidel, there are no rules, and accommodation and compromise are only tools to achieve the end of the victory of Allah.
- In Western societies, the birth rate is below two per woman, and is insufficient to maintain the current population level; in Muslim societies, the birth rate is above three per woman.