<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

The Real Deal 

This morning I saw a couple of NYFD firefighters interviewed on Fox & Friends. They were at the meeting last night where Bush visited. They both emphatically said that Bush was "a real person." He spoke and shook hands with every single one of the 100 or so firefighters in attendance, and even "got a little misty" when speaking with a firefighter whose brother perished in the Twin Towers.

I've seen/read a lot of anecdotes like this about Bush (e.g., the story about his hugging the girl whose mom was killed on Sept. 11).

Other than his CPR of the hamster and his rescue of Rassmann, the only anecdotes about John Kerry I've read or heard involve bucking lines and saying, "Do you know who I am?" to those with the temerity to complain.

I think we do know who (and what) you are, Mr. Kerry.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?